Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ready... Set... GO!

 Well, here we go!  I am so excited to compete in this Lighten-up contest. I had my official weigh-in yesterday along with several others who couldn't be there on January 19th.
I did some indulging yesterday - one last "whoo-haa". Now I am down to work on exercise and keeping a careful effort on portion control.
While at the Health Department for the evaluation I expressed my concern for getting enough time to exercise. Cori suggested to take five minutes at a time to go up and down the stairs in my home or walk. Then to go back to it again for another five minutes. So far, today I have done this two times.
I saw some inspiring words at "Lean Living" where we had our weigh-in. One of them sticks in my mind: "skinny feels better than anything can taste". Hmmmm.
What on earth shall I make for dinner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home