Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What can I eat?

As much as you should "eat to live" not "live to eat",  I feel like it is an effort to figure out what are the best choices when trying to achieve my goal of weight loss.
 
So, last week I got three books from the library on weight loss.  I am not sure what to believe. 
 
Probably one of the most comforting meals of the week happens on Tuesday night when we go to Cabanas' and have a meal from their Lean menu.  It is delicious and they include calorie count.  So nice to know all the details and enjoy the meal and not worry that you have made a bad choice.

--
Cindy Quinn-Hopkins
Councilwoman Ward 3
440-840-0368

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home