Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Almost back to where I left off

There are so many strategies you can dream up in your mind to find a new level of inspiration.
About three years ago I was on a weight loss adventure.  My peak happened at about 194 lbs.  I am getting close to that again.  Thanks GOD!  It took me two years to get there in that earlier adventure. 
This time I am ariving in about three and a half months.  That is what a contest can do for you!!!
Not to say that I have reached my goal!  Oh no, OH no!  I am now aiming for 173! 
Thanks Lighten-up!  I wouldn't be here with out you.
 
QH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home