Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My new friend

I am so excited for you meet my new trainer.  His name is Ken. 
Last Friday was the first workout with Ken.  What a great workout it was. At Fitness 19 in Wickliffe, Ken watched every move I made.  When my shoulders went up after the fith rep he noticed it and told me.  He says: "put your head back, shoulders down, chest up and out and squeeze your shoulder blades together".  I didn't know I was doing so many things the wrong way! 
My trainer Ken will also be coaching my nutrition.  I am on track for my goal.  Though this last week I was getting a little concerned. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home