Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hmmm

It is odd to feel like you are really trying to get somewhere but, you are only "treading water". 
I have learned this week that losing weight is as much nutrition and exercise as it is a mind set.
The little things in a persons psychology that affect your ability to accomplish a goal. 
 
I thank God for my trainer!  Ken is honest and to the point!  Just exactly what you need at a time like this.
I was getting so frustrated this week when I was eating less than 800 calories, exercising two times per day and not losing! 
So, what did Ken say? 
You are not exercising enough!  Climb the hill faster, swim harder.  He was right, I could have been working harder.  So - I did.  Guess what, I broke that plateau today! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home