Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Swimming!

   What a wonderful benefit to us in the contest to get the free three months of YMCA membership.  I have signed up for four classes!   Cardio and Strength training, Swim w/ Fins, Adult Swim lesson and..... ZUMBA!  I am just loving it!  Everyone is so friendly too.  And I saw Jean Toth - she is in my adult swimming lesson! 
   I wasn't too sure what my swim lesson would be like.  But, it was great!  I made some progress in my swimming skill already.  Happy Happy Happy!
   I will go for my weigh in tomorrow (Saturday) I am pretty sure I will be down 10 from last month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home