Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Keeper Goin

Oh BOY! one more week.  I feel like a new person!  I look like a new person too!!
Even if I don't end up in the top three, I have won something that is priceless!! 
* I have a new life style.
* I have learned that I have a food addiction - surprise!
* I have made many new friends.
* I have a new body!!!
Thank you News-Herald!  Thanks you Cabannas!  Thank you Lean Living!  Thank you Lake County YMCA!  There isn't any amount of money that can buy the atmosphere of a contest to bring you to an attitude of competitive.  And especially when it comes to weight loss.
 
I sure hope you guys can do this again next year. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home