Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Love the Y!

I have been enjoying my free membership to the YMCA!  Thank you very much! 
 The best part of the Y?  The sweet and friendly people who go there!   The pool is pretty fun too... LOL.
Yes, I am still working at keeping on course with my diet and exercise.  It feel pretty good to be a smaller size.  This weekend I finally went shopping for some clothing.  Boy was it amazing, shocking and fun to fit into a size 12!!!!! 
I had a hard time figuring out what it would be like to be lighter.  It is ok to be lighter, I am getting used to it and plan to stay this way or even lighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home