Blogs > Lighten Up With Cindy

Cindy Quinn-Hopkins, of Eastlake, is a 57-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, July 29, 2013

What a way!

I admit it!  I had some big goals in this contest.  But, to see it all come together is beyond exciting!
No matter what happens in the final score I have a new body and that is priceless!
Thank you to many helpers along the way!  Number one of course, My Handsome Groom who dared to suggest that I maybe "obsessing over this". LOL!  YES! I did "obsess" over this contest.
He hasn't mentioned that word again.
Thank you to my Trainer Ken Sipan!! Yike he is a tuffy - but I thank him every time.  You can find him at Fitness 19.  This fitness club gave me a one year membership - Thank you VERY much!!
(I won it at a Chinese auction)
Thank you to so many friends who prayed for me to be successful in this race.
Thank you to my Savior and Holy God who walked me down this path!
 
 Thank you to Laura Kessel who coordinates Lighten Up!  I can not tell you how much I appreciate it!
 
Cindy QH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home